RegisterDon't panic, this is only against other dogs of the same breed, so if you have a Corgi, you will only be competing against other Corgi's, Border Collie's against Border Collies etc etc. Contact
Lure Coursing Day Entries
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO ENTER ONLINE (NO PAPER WORK TO BE COMPLETED)
LATE ENTRIES ON THE DAY: Please note late entries are scored but not for titles or trophies.
Its important to note that before any dog can enter a Lure Coursing Meeting, they must first submit a Race Entry Form to the Race Secretary, prior to the Lure Coursing Meet, otherwise your dog will be deemed a LATE ENTRY.
You have 3 methods of registration available to you:
- In person at the current meet. You would complete a registration form and submit it to the Race Secretary for the next upcoming meet, or any other future meets.
- Via Email – To register via email, you will still be required to complete the necessary registration form, and you would need to download it from here. You can find a copy below or in the Forms section of the Website; or
- Online – Using the no mess, no fuss registration method at the bottom of this page. All you simply need to do is follow the prompts and register online for the race meeting. No paperwork, no email, no completing of forms, simply follow the prompts and press enter.
PLEASE NOTE for dogs to be eligible to participate in any official meets or events, they must be 12 months of age. If your dog is under 12 months of age, they will only be allowed to participate in the Puppy Runs.
LESS FUSS REGISTRATIONS
If you find you’re always forgetting or just wish for a little less fuss, you can enter your dogs for multiple races throughout the year. To do this, you will need to obtain and complete a Multi-Meet Form (yearly entry) form from the Race Secretary at the next meet.
Alternatively, you can download the yearly registration form . This can only be done at the FIRST meet which will be 16th February 2020.
If filling in forms, is not your style, you can register on the go here. To be able to register online you will need to:
- Know the dates of the upcoming Meet; and
- Registrations close the Friday, One (1) week before the next scheduled Meet.
ALL DOGS ARE ENTERED AT THEIR OWN RISK
By filling out the form below and pressing “SUBMIT” you hereby apply to enter your dog under the terms of, and upon the conditions set out by, the Queensland Lure CoursingAssociation Inc., and agree to abide by its rules and regulations. You hereby certify to the correctness of the particulars endorsed hereon. You declare that your dog is not a council declared dangerous dog and that it is not a banned breed of Australia.
Furthermore, you acknowledge that there are inherent risks associated with the activity/sport of lure coursing and that while engaged in any activity sponsored or operated by the Queensland Lure Coursing Association Inc (QLCA Inc) or its affiliates, including but not limited to its: officers, directors, members, guests, agents for any activity performed or held on property used by QLCA Inc or an activity sponsored or operated by QLCA Inc, You assume full responsibility and liability for those risks that may result in bodily injury or damage, directly or indirectly to myself, to my dog, to my property, or to any other property or person that I cause either by my actions or the actions of my dog.
Pricing is as follows:
Members: $10 per dog, first 2 dogs. $7 per dog each dog after.
Members: $14 per dog per late entry
Non Members: $13 per dog
Ann Marie Mussig
Pursuit Magazine Officer
Keeper of Scores/Trophy Steward